SPECTATOR & PARTICIPANT CHECKLIST
- Following updated guidance from the Supreme Committee of Crisis and Disaster Management, you do not need to provide proof of vaccination or a negative PCR test to attend the event.
- Download The Emirates Dubai 7s App to your smartphone to access your tickets and be ready to show your ticket on your own device at the entry gates.
- Read and comply with the COVID-19 Code of Conduct.
- Face mask to be worn unless you are (i) seated at your table, (ii) eating or drinking, or (iii) exempt for medical reasons.
We reserve the right to impose health and safety related protocols which spectators must comply with while attending The Emirates Dubai 7s, including but not limited to physical distancing measures and the use of face masks. Any spectators who refuse or fail to comply with such conditions may have their tickets cancelled, be refused entry or be removed from the event.
All spectators who choose to attend The Emirates Dubai 7s do so in the knowledge that they may be exposed to and/or at increased risk of contracting COVID-19 or any other communicable disease.
CODE OF CONDUCT
Ticket Holders and Hospitality Customers
You understand and accept that your attendance at The Emirates Dubai 7s is conditional upon you agreeing to abide by a set of mandatory protocols designed for the personal and collective health and safety of all those attending the event. Compliance with these protocols is essential, both to mitigate against the transmission of COVID-19 and to mitigate against large numbers of contacts being traced. You acknowledge that your actions have a direct impact on the staging of the event.
Everyone attending the event has a duty of care to monitor their own health. Any person showing symptoms of COVID-19 should not attend the event but should instead self-isolate and follow local government guidance. Common symptoms include:
- Fever (having a temperature of 37.8 degrees Celsius or higher)
- New continuous cough
- New loss of or change to your sense of taste and/or smell
Social distancing must be observed at all times at the event. These will primarily be around food and beverage outlets and seating locations. Signage will be displayed at the entrances to and throughout the venue and to remind you to maintain a safe distance from others and practice good hygiene.
Face coverings must be worn at all times, unless you are (i) seated at your table, (ii) eating or drinking, or (iii) exempt for medical reasons. Children under the age of 12 are not required to wear face coverings.
Handwashing and Hygiene
Enhanced handwashing and sanitising must be undertaken. Handwashing and sanitising stations will be located throughout the venue.
Failure to Comply
This COVID-19 Code of Conduct applies to all ticket holders and hospitality customers attending The Emirates Dubai 7s. Any person who fails to comply with the terms of this COVID-19 Code of Conduct may have their tickets or hospitality passes cancelled and/or be refused entry to, or removed from, the event.
Changes to this Charter
Information on COVID-19 may change and the tournament reserves the right to amend this COVID-19 Code of Conduct based on the latest international best practices and Government guidance.
COVID-19 | FAQs
Do I need to be fully vaccinated or have a negative PCR test to attend the event?
Following updated guidance from the Supreme Committee of Crisis and Disaster Management, you do not need to provide proof of vaccination or a negative PCR test to attend the event.
Are children (under 18s) allowed to attend the tournament?
Children under the age of 18 are allowed to attend the event:
- Children 11 years and younger will require a free ticket to enter which is accessible through the app
- Children aged 12 years and older will have to purchase a general admission ticket to enter which is accessible through the app
Does my child need to be fully vaccinated or have a PCR test to enter?
Following updated guidance from the Supreme Committee of Crisis and Disaster Management, children do not need to provide proof of vaccination or a negative PCR test to attend the event.